Foxtel has announced the remaining cast of jurors for drama series, ‘The Twelve’, currently in production in Sydney. They are:
- Brendan Cowell (Avatar 2, Game of Thrones),
- Pallavi Sharda (Lion, Save Your Legs!),
- Ngali Shaw (RFDS, Ben 10: Age of the Multiverse),
- Catherine Van-Davies (Amazing Grace, Hungry Ghosts),
- Bishanyia Vincent (RFDS, Bump)
- Damien Strouthos (Wonderland, The Tourist).
They will join the previously announced headline stars, Sam Neill, Kate Mulvany and Marta Dusseldorp.
The series will also feature Nic Cassim, Daniel Mitchel, Gennie Nevinson, Toby Blome, Warren Lee, Susan Kennedy, along with cast previously announced Brooke Satchwell and Hazem Shammas. You can read more about the production here.
Submissions and bookings for extras are happening right now. Filming is expected to take 5 months, lots of opportunities to be involved.
📷: Stellar Aussie actors completing the jury for the ‘The Twelve’ (Foxtel)