The ABC has revealed its slate for 2024, with three new dramas, ‘Ladies in Black‘, ‘Return to Paradise’ and ‘House of Gods‘. Sydney filmed ‘Total Control‘ will also be returning for another season. Other offerings in comedy, factual and kids categories were also announced.
‘Return to Paradise’ is a new BBC co-production and is a spin off of the smash hit French-British crime comedy-drama ‘Death in Paradise’ to be set in Australia. More to come on this one.
Other announced shows for ABC next year include:
- New drama: Return to Paradise, Ladies in Black, House of Gods.
- New comedies: Austin, White Fever.
- Returning: Fisk, The Newsreader, Troppo.
- Factual: Maggie Beer’s Big Mission, Miriam Margolyes Impossibly Australian, Tony Armstrong’s Extra-Ordinary Things, new doco on Coalition govt.
- Plus Grand Designs Australia, more Gruen, Spicks & Specks, Muster Dogs, Hard Quiz, The Weekly and Bluey.
📷: Ralf Little as DI Neville Parker in ‘Death in Paradise’